Supination is a condition in which the foot has a very high arch. Because of this high arch, an excessive amount of weight is placed on the ball and heel of the foot when walking or standing.Book Appointment
- Hammertoes (bent toes)
- Calluses on the ball, side or heel of the foot
- Pain when standing or walking
- An unstable foot due to the heel tilting inward, which can lead to ankle sprains
- High foot arches are much less common than flat feet.
- They are more likely to be caused by a bone (orthopedic) or nerve (neurological) condition.
- How to check
- Get your feet wet.
- Step away and look at the prints.