Diabetic Foot care at home
The diabetics are more prone to get infections due to poor blood circulation and because of neuropathy you might not feel the pain.
- Check your feet every night before going to bed.
- Keep a small mirror under you bed to keep a look at the sole of your feet and look for any cut, wound, blister, corn or any sign of infection especially between the toes.
- To avoid cracks in the skin ensure that the skin is always moisturised and soft, don’t moisturise between the toes.
- Never walk barefoot.check inside shoes for any pebble sharp edge object.
- Never cut corns or dead skin yourself visit your doctor for any cut wound, corn or any other foot complication.
- Don’t warm feet with hot water bottle or heater. And don’t wear footwear with tie grip pattern.
We feel that it’s our duty to educate our viewers about how to care properly for their feet on their own. Let see how helpful this information would be.