Plantar Fasciitis is the most common cause of heel pain in middle age adults. It can be caused due to straining of the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain to the feet architecture can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling at the heel area and limitation of ankle range of motion.Book Appointment
- Feet tire easily
- Pain and Swelling
- Foot movement, such as standing on your toes, is difficult
- Back and leg pain
- High arches or Flat feet.
- Walking, standing, or Running for long periods of time, especially on Hard surfaces.
- Unusual walking pattern
- One leg shorter than other
- Ill fitted shoes.
- Tight calf muscles or Tendon of Achilles.
- How to check
- Watch yourself stand and walk.
- Past health, including what illnesses or injuries you had.
- Symptoms, such as where the pain is and what time of day your foot hurts most. Activities you do.