- Revolutionary custom orthotics 3D printed orthotic insoles to fit your feet perfectly
- Correct existing foot problems, relieve foot and joint pain and prevent future bio-mechanical issues
- Upload three photos of your feet plus your shoe size to our custom orthotics team and we will create your perfect 3D printed orthotic insoles
- Enjoy excellent arch support, cushioning, and breathability from your custom made shoe inserts
- Say goodbye to foot pain and hello to comfort with these custom flat feet insoles!
Custom made and 6 Months warranty
Each Shapecrunch’s Custom Insole is customised to the individual foot problems, and also for sports and comfort. Here are the features :
- Arch Support : For Flat Foot , Plantar Fasciitis, High Arch
- Medial Wedging : Over Pronation, Ankle Instability, Shin Splints
- Metatarsal Pad : Over extension, supports metatarsal bones
- Pressure Offloading : Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Corn & Callus
- Deep Heel cup : For heel stability, Sore and Sensitive heels, Heel Pain
- Lateral Wedging : Knee Osteoarthritis, Lateral Ankle Stability
Flexible material with PORON® on top
Shapecrunch uses flexible 3D printed material for making your customised insoles. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.The upper layer is made from PORON®, a breathable, shock-absorbing material which cushions the foot and has anti-microbial properties to keep feet feeling fresh and healthy.The second layer is a revolutionary 3D printed compound plastic (PLA) and rubber material which provides optimum arch support and helps correct your foot’s biomechanics, giving you relief from joint and heel pain caused by flat feet or plantar fasciitis
Warranty, Replacement and How to use.
Shapecrunch provides 6 months replacement warranty on all Insoles, if there’s any problem within first 6 months we replace the insoles. Your custom orthotic insoles will be shipped within five days of being made, so you will have that comfortable, cushioned feeling in no time.
- Our custom orthotic insoles can be worn inside any closed shoe for maximum results.
- Increase the wear time gradually from 2-5 hours in the first week to 5-8 hours in the second week.
- By the third week of wearing our custom orthotics, you will really feel the benefits of true arch support.
1. Why should I wear insoles ?
Everyone’s feet are different. Infact both foot of the same person are different in most of the cases. Wearing the standard size shoe common made for everyone leads to many feet problems. Osteoarthiritis have become a common problem now. Most of these problems can be prevented by wearing insoles made for your feet, that provide your arch ultimate support, and provide you ultimate comfort. This is what shapecrunch’s insole does.
2. How insoles prevent feet problems ?
The biggest reason of ankle and foot aches is weakening of bones joints and muscles because of over straining. The over straining happens because the pressure which is not even on your foot. Shapecrunch’s insole which is customized to your foot uniformly distributes the pressure. Thus preventing the over straining of certain muscles and also preventing your feet muscles from jerks.
3. How is it different from standard insoles ?
Different feet are different. Infact, both the foot of the same person are different in most of the cases. By scanning your feet, Shapecrunch makes insole accurately according to the profile of your feet.
4. I don’t have problem with the insole. Is insole helpful for my feet.
Absolutely Yes !
Shapecrunch’s Insole provides cushioning support to your feet that prevents your feet from jerks and shocks which is the main reason for wear and tear in muscles and bones. Thus it keeps you energetic for the day, adds life to your feet and corrects your posture.
5. Is the insole made consulting a podiatrist ?
Yes our team has podiatrist/orthotist which reviews each insole made for the customer. They will analyse your foot and suggest the corrections and will also call you to take the feedback
6. Does it fit in all kind of shoes ?
There are 2 variants – one for sports shoes and other for dress shoes. Insoles for sports shoes can fit in all kind of sports shoes.